The M612 Ultra Scout Light® is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,000 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surrounding light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M612U ideal for close-to longer-range applications. The rugged M612U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral low-profile RM45 mount, which positions the light in the offset position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor. The light is activated via a waterproof DS07 switch assembly, which includes a click-on/off pushbutton switch, a system-disable feature, and an ST07 plug-in momentary-on remote switch with seven-inch cable. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M612 Ultra thrives in combat-like conditions and provides a tactical advantage in low-light situations—without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat-ready
- DS07 waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and an ST07 switch assembly with a 7” plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
- RM45 mount positions the light in the off-set position between the rails of a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) forend, decreasing overall weapon profile and limiting potential snag factor
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee