Hoodies ship in 5-7 business days.
The woodland pattern is a camouflage pattern that was used as the default camouflage pattern issued to the United States Armed Forces from 1981, with the issue of the Battle Dress Uniform, until its replacement in the mid-2000s. It is a four-color, high contrast disruptive pattern with irregular markings in sand, brown, green, and black. It is also known unofficially by its colloquial moniker of "M81", though this term was not officially used by the U.S. military.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Overlock seams
• Comes with drawstrings
Our apparel is produced using the method known as Direct To Garment (DTG) manufacturing and are not able to be returned. All sales are final on these products.