Milspec Cordura Face Mask
Born during the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalifornia Kompliant is a veteran-owned and operated company specializing in the manufacturing of US-made tactical-inspired face masks.
Our masks are made with high-quality mil-spec 500D CORDURA® with select colorways in Crye Precision™ MultiCam®.
- These masks are made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- NIR compliant
- Breathable and water repellent
- Washable and reusable
- Elastic straps fit overhead, not ears
- Modern/slim profile- no nose wires, no filter pockets, no valves
- One size fits most adults
- Height: 7” measured along the vertical center seam with a sewing tape
- Width: 9” measured across the widest point with a sewing tape
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Outer shell: Genuine 500D CORDURA® nylon
- Inner lining: 100% quilt cotton, black
- ¼” braided elastic, poly/rubber, black
- Products made with CORDURA® fabrics are made to last and are generally easy to care for. Wash on low-temperature setting using mild detergent. Either air dry or dry on a low setting. Avoid chlorine or bleach-based cleansers.
Shipping & Policies
- While we do our best to ship as quickly as possible, due to high demand, there is a one-week lead time on mask orders prior to shipping. We appreciate your patience.
- Ships within the US only via USPS
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges
- Do not wear for long periods of time or during exercise.
- These face masks are not a replacement for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and should not be used in circumstances where medical-grade PPE is recommended. These masks have not been certified as a medical device (or similar), nor has it been approved for any specific use by the CDC, FDA, or other regulating entity.
- Kalifornia Kompliant makes no claims or guarantees that our products will protect you from contracting COVID-19.
Low Stock : 0 Left
people are currently looking at this product