Social Media Marketing Generalist -
We’re looking for someone who has a sound analytic mind but also who enjoys engaging with our significant social network of followers and scouting, acquiring, and managing numerous projects at the same time.
The job will consist of two key areas of focus:
- Day to day execution of our marketing campaign assignments
- Creating content for us to use for the aforementioned campaigns.
Key Performance Indicators / Objectives:
- Analyze market opportunities and business drivers to optimize marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to participate.
- Including, but not limited to, developing an optimal posting schedule that considers web traffic levels and customer engagement.
- Moderate social media pages in line with the Ranger Up customer interaction policy.
- Develop, own, and deliver the tactical marketing plan to deliver against your team’s strategic objectives using a data-driven methodology.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Assist in the execution of Special Marketing Projects.
- Assist with outreach, partnerships, and events.
- Schedule and plan influencers posts across all our social media platform
- Check affinity and other critical metrics as applicable.
- Work with fellow acquisition team members to weigh the appropriate time to drive traffic to opportunities as determined by sales goals.
- Analyze social media data and generate reports.
- Assist with refining our social media strategy through feedback loops, radical honesty, data, and incremental refinement.
Required Skills and Traits:
- Be coachable and trainable. You can walk into this role with no marketing experience if you have the right attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to mimic the brand voice and be able to use it effectively.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute projects on time.
- Positive attitude, customer-oriented with good multitasking, and excellent organizational skills.
Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Excellent writing, copy editing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Excel
- Demonstrable acumen in using social networking and comfortable with/learning social analytics tools.
- Adequate knowledge of online marketing philosophy and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Adwords Certified
If you are interested please email email@example.com and put "Marketing Job" in the subject line.